Show off your Bronco Brains and Brawn in the 6th Annual Bronco Cup competition.
Tuesday, October 31 – Saturday, November 4, 2017
- It’s FREE!
- Teams must have a designated Team Captain register the team.
- Teams should have 4-8 individuals at each Bronco Cup event.
- Substitution are allowed in the case that the same participants cannot attend all events.
- There is no requirement as to gender ratios.
- Teams may consist of current students, faculty, staff, and/or alumni.
- Less than 4 individuals and greater than 8 may qualify for participation points at an event, however, some events have a maximum/ minimum allowance for participation.
- Groups of friends can still participate in individual events, just for fun, without registering a team.
If you have any questions regarding Bronco Cup prior to the information sessions please contact the Student Involvement & Leadership Center Programming Assistants at email@example.com or 208-426-1223.
If you have not received an email by Friday, October 7, please contact the Student Involvement and Leadership Center to ensure that your registration has been received.
Each team must designate a Team Captain. Team Captains must attend one informational meeting for an explanation of the Bronco Cup rules, point system, event details and a physical copy of the handbook. All meetings will take place in the Student Involvement and Leadership Center on the 2nd floor of the Student Union. Informational meetings will last about 20 minutes on the following dates:
- Team Captain Meeting Schedule – Coming soon
If the Team Captain cannot attend one of the informational sessions, then they must send a representative from the team. Please be prepared to indicate which info session you can attend post registering your team.
Bronco Cup Schedule – Coming Soon
Teams competing for the Bronco Cup should attend as many or all of the events below to gain the most participation points and bonus points possible. Groups of friends can still participate in individual events, just for fun, without registering a team.
ASBSU Float Decorating Party: Friday, Nov. 3, time and location to be announced
ASBSU will host a Parade Float Decorating Party on Friday, Nov. 3. The Float Decorating Party is an opportunity for your team to decorate your float. Whether you’ve registered to use a provided golf cart or are making a float of your own, stop by with your team starting at 2pm at the Brady Parking Garage. Bronco Cup teams and Student Organizations that have registered for a golf cart will be provided with decorating supplies (if applicable) to help your team get creative. Please email Veronica Camargo at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions regarding the golf carts and decorating party.
Homecoming Parade: Saturday, Nov. 4, 4 hours before kick off
The Homecoming Parade is the culmination of the week’s Bronco Cup events and is your team’s last opportunity to receive points. The winners of Bronco Cup will be announced before the parade begins and will carry the grand prize trophy in the parade!
*Parade registration is separate from the Bronco Cup team registration form. Click here for the parade registration form.
Parade schedule of events
- Staging Time will begin 2 hours before the parade starts (Morrison Center Parking Lot)
- Student Organization float judging will take place during the parade
- Bronco Cup Champion & float awards will be announced at the football game
- Parade Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes before kick off
Past Bronco Cup Champions
- 2012 Champions – Sigma Chi Fraternity
- 2013 Champions – Team Super Friends
- 2014 Champions – Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
- 2015 Champions – Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
- 2016 Champions – E=MC Hammer – Honors Student Association