Show off your Bronco Brains and Brawn in the 7th Annual Bronco Cup competition.
Tuesday, October 30 – Saturday, November 3, 2018
- It’s FREE!
- Teams must have a designated Team Captain register the team.
- Teams should have 4-8 individuals at each Bronco Cup event.
- Substitutions are allowed in the case that the same participants cannot attend all events.
- There is no requirement as to gender ratios.
- Teams may consist of current students, faculty, staff, and/or alumni.
- Registration will be open until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, October 26.
If you have any questions regarding Bronco Cup prior to the information sessions please contact the Student Involvement & Leadership Center Programming Assistants at email@example.com or 208-426-1223.
If you have not received an email by Friday, October 26, please contact the Student Involvement and Leadership Center to ensure that your registration has been received.
Each team must designate a Team Captain. Team Captains must attend one informational meeting for an explanation of the Bronco Cup rules, point system, event details and a physical copy of the handbook. All meetings will take place in the Student Involvement and Leadership Center on the 2nd floor of the Student Union. Informational meetings will last about 20 minutes on the following dates:
Team Captain Meeting Schedule:
- Monday, Oct. 22nd at 3PM, 4PM
- Tuesday, Oct. 23rd at 5PM, 6PM
- Wednesday, Oct. 24th at 2PM, 3PM
- Thursday, Oct. 25th at 6:30PM
If the Team Captain cannot attend one of the informational sessions, then they must send a representative from the team. Please be prepared to indicate which info session you can attend post registering your team.
Bronco Cup Schedule and Points
Teams competing for the Bronco Cup should attend as many or all of the events below to gain the most participation points and bonus points possible. Event descriptions, the points system, and a complete breakdown of scoring can be found in the Bronco Cup Handbook.
- Bronco Trivia – October 30, 7 p.m.at the Student Union Building, Dining Area
- Bubble Soccer Tournament – October 31, check in at 6:45 p.m. at Caven Williams
- Lip Sync Battle – November 1, 6:30 p.m. at the Student Union Building, Special Events Center
- Homecoming Instagram Challenge – November 2, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.online
- Homecoming Parade – November 3, Parade start time is 5:00 p.m. in the Liberal Arts/Library parking lot
ASBSU Float Decorating Party: Friday, Nov. 2, 1-6 PM, Lincoln Parking Garage
ASBSU will host a Parade Float Decorating Party on Friday, Nov. 2. The Float Decorating Party is an opportunity for your team to decorate your float. Whether you’ve registered to use a provided golf cart or are making a float of your own, stop by with your team starting at 1 pm at the Lincoln Parking Garage. Bronco Cup teams and Student Organizations that have registered for a golf cart will be provided with decorating supplies (if applicable) to help your team get creative. Exciting prizes and food will be available. Please email Michael Gentile at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions regarding the golf carts and decorating party.
Homecoming Parade: Saturday, Nov. 3, Time is 5:00 p.m., Liberal Arts/Library parking lot
The Homecoming Parade is the culmination of the week’s Bronco Cup events and is your team’s last opportunity to receive points.
*Parade registration is separate from the Bronco Cup team registration form. Register by Friday, October 27.
Parade schedule of events
- Staging Time: 3:30-4:30 p.m. (Liberal Arts/Library parking lot)
- Parade Time: 5:00 p.m.
- Student Organization float judging will take place during the parade
- Bronco Cup Champion and float awards will be announced at the football game
Past Bronco Cup Champions
- 2012 Champions – Sigma Chi Fraternity
- 2013 Champions – Team Super Friends
- 2014 Champions – Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
- 2015 Champions – Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
- 2016 Champions – E=MC Hammer – Honors Student Association
- 2017 Champions – Student IMPACT Board
- 2018 Champions – Talkin’ Broncos