SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3
Join the procession of BLUE and ORANGE by watching the Boise State Homecoming Parade!
- Start Time: 5:00 p.m.
- Staging Area: Liberal Arts/Library Parking Lots
- Start/End: University Drive and Theater Lane (Start). University Drive and Denver Street (End).
- Parade guidelines:
- All floats should promote a culture of Boise State spirit and pride
- All political entries must be sponsored by a student organization
- Student organizations are eligible for a golf cart provided by ASBSU
- Handing out candy and spirit items is encouraged as long as they meet the Albertsons Stadium security guidelines
- Paper fliers are not allowed
- 2018 Homecoming parade registration form will be open October 1 – October 29
- Registration is free for all participants
- A Boise State student organization must sponsor all political entries. The student organization sponsoring a political entry must fill out the registration form and the submission must come from the student leaders of the group. No political entry will be accepted otherwise. For a list of active student organizations visit getinvolved.boisestate.edu.
The Homecoming Committee invites nominations for Grand Marshals of the annual Homecoming Parade. The Grand Marshal serves as leading dignitary at the front of the Homecoming Parade. The role is bestowed upon an alumnus, staff, faculty, or community member who has shown an exceptional commitment to Boise State University and the greater community. Nominations are being accepted until Monday, October 8th.
|1994||Keith and Catherine Stein, Honorary Grand Marshal: Jackie Cassell|
|1996||Mane Line Dancers|
|1997||Lyle Smith and his 1947 football team|
|2002||Charles and Sally Ruch|
|2003||Vincent Mull Wa Kituku|
|2004||1994 Bronco Football Team|
|2005||Duane and Lori Stueckle|
|2006||Allen and Dixie Dykman|
|2008||Travis Jensen and Minna Jensen|
|2009||Tom Beitia, Susie Schumacher, and recipients of that year?s Alumni Service awards|
|2010||Pam Hult, Carl Asbury '76|
|2011||VIP float of Provost, VPs, and Deans,|
|2013||Coach Leon Rice|
|2014||Mayor David Bieter|
|2016||2007 Fiesta Bowl players|
Steve Swanson, 2015 Grand Marshal
Volunteers are needed to help block streets, set up cones and signs, and to organize parade floats and bands. This annual event cannot occur without the help of Boise State and the Boise community, so please fill out the volunteer registration if you are interested in being a part of this Bronco tradition!
Questions? Contact Mikayla Mitzel in the Student Involvement & Leadership Center 208.426.4275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.