Saturday, October 15
Join the procession of BLUE and ORANGE by watching the Boise State Homecoming Parade!
- Start Time: 5 p.m.
- Staging Area: Morrison Center parking lot – enter the parking lot using Earle Street off of University Drive. Parade participants check in at the North West corner of the Brady Garage.
- Start/End: University Drive and Brady Street (Start). University Drive and Denver Street (End).
- Parade guidelines:
- All floats should promote a culture of Boise State spirit and pride
- All political entries must be sponsored by a student organization
- Student organizations are eligible for a golf cart provided by ASBSU
- Handing out candy and spirit items is encouraged, however paper fliers are not allowed.
Schedule of Events
The official kick-off time has not been announced yet. We will update the schedule to specific times as soon as possible.
- Staging Time: 2 p.m.-4 p.m. in the Morrison Center Parking Lot
- Student Organization Float Judging: 3 p.m.
- Bronco Cup Champion & Float Award Announcements: 4:15 p.m.
- Parade Time: 5 p.m.
Volunteers are needed to help block streets, set up cones and signs, and to organize parade floats and bands. This annual event cannot occur without the help of Boise State and the Boise community, so please fill out the volunteer registration below if you are interested in being a part of this bronco tradition!
- Registration is free for all participants
- A Boise State student organization must sponsor all political entries. Student Organizations sponsoring a political entry must fill out the registration form and the submission must come from student leaders of the group. No political entry will be accepted otherwise. For a list of active student organizations visit getinvolved.boisestate.edu.
Questions? Contact Melinda Jean Stafford in the Student Involvement & Leadership Center 208.426.2877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.